Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Was watching Hannity tonight and got annoyed. While I agree Obama is and will continue to be a disaster for our country, Obama did hit on an issue that I think needs some discussion and a lot of change. The issue is income disparity. I believe in the Capitalist system, but as a country we no longer have an operational capitalist society. The problem Obama has is that his solutions to the problem fails to solve the problem.
This is actually pretty complex and I only have the beginnings of an outline for attacking this issue. It involves taxes, corporate issues, anti-trust laws and international considerations. I will be writing up a plan on this blog in the near future. Got some things I need to put in order and need to do some research to flesh my ideas out, so I can put this out there for all to see in a cogent, logical and compelling manner.
Please let me know if you have an interest in this topic and if you have some ideas as to how to approach a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment